Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
Looking for a healthy seasonal favorite? These apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies are easy to make and perfect for the season ahead. Whether you are looking for a new breakfast treat or a healthy anytime snack, these cookies are sure to do the trick.
YIELDS: 3 – 4 Small Cookies (1 Serving) | 1 Medifast Meal, 2 Condiments
- 1 package Medifast apple cinnamon oatmeal
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 packet of Splenda
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add water & vanilla extract.
- Stir until moist.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes to allow the Oatmeal to soften.
- Place spoonful’s of mixture onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cookies have browned (cookies will be soft-set).
- Serve and enjoy!