Are you walking around the stores and finding all the Halloween candy to be nearly irresistible? This recipe for caramel popcorn clusters is a great way to banish those cravings and so quick to make!
YIELDS: 1 Serving | 1 Medifast Meal, 1 Medifast Optional Snack
- 1 Medifast Caramel Crunch Bar
- 1 bag of Medifast Sea Salt Popcorn
- Heat the Caramel Crunch Bar in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until warm. Break bar into small pieces.
- Prepare popcorn and crunch up popcorn inside the bag.
- Combine popcorn pieces with the warm bar.
- Roll mixture into balls of whatever size you like.
- Let set and cool for two to three minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!