Today’s recipe is a surprising union of a lot of ingredients and influences. Despite how strange it sounds, this “pizza” is a deliciously creative Lean and Green meal.
YIELDS: 1 Lean, 3 Green, 3 Condiments, 1 Snack
- 1 cup (100 grams) raw cauliflower, grated
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. PB2 or powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 tsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 5 oz. raw chicken to yield 2.25 oz. cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (26 grams) bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. (18.6 grams) red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. (12.5 grams) green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Marinade raw chicken in teriyaki and soy sauce overnight.
- Discard marinade, then grill or cook chicken until done.
- Chop chicken into small pieces, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine grated cauliflower, Egg Beaters, and ¼ cup cheese until mixed completely.
- Spoon mixture on prepared pan with parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to thin out the mixture and form a circle about the size of a dinner plate without a rim.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Flip the pizza crust over and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Combine PB2 and Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Dressing.
- Add the chicken and stir together until blended.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the top of the cooked pizza crust.
- Top with veggies and sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the top.
- Broil until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy!