You will never again want to use mayonnaise in your chicken salad after trying this recipe. Rich in B vitamins, vitamins K, C, and E, and potassium, avocados are often recognized as a “superfood.” Avocado is not only a great alternative to mayo, but is often used as a butter replacement too!
YIELDS: 2 Servings | 1 Serving – 1 Lean, 2.37 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
- 10 oz. finely diced chicken (about 2 cups, but weigh for accuracy)
- 3 oz. chopped avocado
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Split chicken salad in half.
- Pair with your favorite Greens to make a Lean and Green meal.
- Serve and enjoy!