Patriot’s Day is on April 19, so why not make a special treat to celebrate? This red, white, and blueberry bread is a fun way to show your patriotism.
YIELDS: 6 Servings | 1 Serving – 1 Medifast Meal
- 3 Medifast Blueberry Oatmeal
- 2 Medifast Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Medifast Egg
- ~1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. flax meal (optional)
- ½ cup water
- 1.5 tsp. Splenda ™ (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine and mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water to make a very thick batter. You may need a little more than ½ cup. Keep adding until consistency is right.
- Spray 8”x4”x2” bread loaf pan with Pam™.
- Pour batter in and spread in pan until batter is level.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Cut into 6 bars.
- Serve and enjoy!