– 2 Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeals (2 Meals)
– 1 chocolate pudding (1 Meal)
– 1 tbsp oil (3 Healthy Fats)
– 2 tbsp egg beaters
– 1 tsp baking powder (2 Condiments)
– 1 tsp coconut extract (1 Condiment)
– 3/4 to 1 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use three brownie trays sprayed lightly with Pam. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix until blended.
Pout into prepared pan. Bake for 22 minutes. Make sure your cake is set by using a toothpick to test the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, then it is done. Flip cake into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake other side for 10 minutes or until edges are crispy and brown.