YIELDS: 1 Serving | 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 1/4 cup egg beaters
- ½ cup 2% reduced-fat shredded cheese
- 1/8 tsp Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash
- 3.5 oz Tilapia
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
You can top your tacos with salsa or ranch dressing, too!
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. tomato salsa
Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Walden Farms Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Wrap tilapia in foil with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Back for 20 minutes, or until flaky.
- Grate 1 cup of cauliflower and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add egg beaters, shredded cheese, and Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix until combined.
- Split the mixture evenly into 4 parts and spread each pile as thin as possible in a circle on the parchment paper, avoiding holes in the mixture.
- Bake tortillas in oven at 425°F for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. The crust will be browned and look a bit like a quiche does on top. These can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated (just microwave for 30 seconds to reheat).
- Cut your cooked tilapia into four pieces.
- Place one piece of tilapia on each tortilla, and top with shredded cabbage and either salsa or the cilantro lime ranch drizzle.
- Serve and enjoy!