Enjoy delicious Valentine’s Day treats while staying on plan! Try our Chocolate Cherry Parfait and Cupid’s Arrows!
CHOCOLATE CHERRY PARFAIT:
- 1 Package Medifast® Brownie
- ¾ Cup chopped, frozen cherries
- ¼ Cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon no-calorie sweetener
- 3 Tablespoons sugar-free whipped topping
- 1 ½ teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 square melted dark chocolate, unsweetened (you may add ½ teaspoon no-calorie sweetener) (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon additional sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
- Prepare Medifast® Brownie per directions on package. Cool. Remove from container, crumble and set aside.
- Blend chopped cherries with yogurt and sweetener. Set aside.
- Stir cocoa powder into whipped topping. Set aside.
- Layer each mixture, alternating into a parfait glass: ½ of the Brownie; ½ of the cherry mixture; all of the cocoa powder whipped topping; remaining Brownie; remaining cherry mixture
- Top with additional whipped topping and drizzle with melted chocolate
Makes one serving. | Equals: 1 Medifast® Meal; 2 Healthy Fats; 1 Healthy Snack; 3 Condiments
- ½ Cup Fruit of your Choice (Suggestions: Red Apples, Strawberries, Red Grapes, Cherries, or Raspberries)
- ¾ Cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ Package Soft Tofu
- ½ to 1 Packet Medifast® Raspberry or Mixed Berry Infuser
- 1 Packet Medifast® Mixed Berry Cereal, crushed
- Cut up fruit into bite-sized pieces. Assemble onto skewers, alternating fruits.
- In a small blender, mix tofu, ¾ cup fresh/frozen strawberries and Medifast® Infuser. Set aside.
- Crush 1 package Medifast® Mixed Berry Cereal.
- To serve, dip fruit skewers into tofu dip and sprinkle with crushed cereal.
Serving size: 2 fruit skewers, ½ Cup dip, 2 tablespoons crushed cereal. | Equals: 1 Healthy Snack, ¼ Lean Protein, ¼ Medifast® Meal