1. Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
2. In a large saucepan, boil peppers in water for 5–10 minutes (the longer you boil the peppers, the milder they become). Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat the laughing cow cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce (optional).
4. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each jalapeno half; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Place on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 400° for 5–10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
1/4 Lean, 1 Green, 1 1/2 Condiments with the Worcestershire sauce (or 1 without it), and 1 Healthy Fat