Creamy Buffalo Chicken Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350.° Bake chicken breasts for 30–35 minutes or until cooked.
2. Remove chicken breasts from pan and chop the chicken into small pieces. Place chicken inside of a baking dish. Set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, combine Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce, ranch dressing and cream cheese. Heat over medium high heat, stirring until cream cheese is completely melted.
4. Once melted, pour the sauce mixture over chicken. Then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve with 1 1/2 cups of celery or your favorite veggies for a complete lean and green meal.
2 Servings with 1 Complete Lean and Green, 2 Condiments, and 1 Healthy Fat per serving
NOTE: You can use 1/4 cup fat free ranch dressing if it has less than 1 carb and will be treated as 2 condiments. Then use 2 tbsp of regular cream cheese as your two healthy fats.