Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites
1. Preheat Oven to 350.°
2. Finely crush the Parmesan puffs into a bread-crumb consistency - use food processor or just whack the heck out of the (already opened) bag with something heavy. Mix the Parmesan cheese with the processed Parmesan puffs and pour crumb mixture into a plastic Ziploc bag. Set aside.
3. Cut Chicken Breast into 1 inch chunks. Combine chicken with 1 tbsp of Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce, tossing until combined.
4. Let excess sauce drip off chicken then place the coated chicken into the Ziploc bag with the crumb mixture and shake the bag, making sure the chicken is completely coated with the crumbs.
5. Put the crumb coated chicken cubes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 25–30 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on your oven, but I used my oven light and kept an eye on them to make sure they didn’t burn.
6. Combine ranch dressing and 1 tsp Frank’s Hot Wing Sauce and stir until combined. Serve with chicken bites.
1 Lean Serving with 2.33 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat, and 1 Meal (don’t forget to add your Greens!)
Optional Dipping Sauce:
2 tbsp Hidden Valley Light Ranch Dressing (1 Healthy Fat)
1 tsp Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce (0.33 Condiments)